'Etsy Around the World-Australia' by SahndaMarie

First in the 'around the world' series featuring Australia. I feel like a world traveler just by visiting wonderful shops on Etsy!


Australia Travel Ar...
$18.00

Cloud Mobile Sky Bl...
$55.00

Vintage Maps - 1930...
$24.00

Silk clutch with ch...
$70.00

Ocean Spa Soap - Ha...
$7.00

Australian Vintage ...
$16.00

Sparrow Trio - Neck...
$27.00

Ex Large RAINY DAY ...
$35.00

Rose Earrings. Pale...
$6.00

Calm Boats -Fine Ar...
$30.00

Chevron Aqua Pillow...
$31.00

Fabric - 'Rain...
$12.00

Aqua spots- sweet b...
$6.50

Boys White T-shirt ...
$25.00

Resin turquoise and...
$50.00

2011 Desk Calendar ...
$26.00

Here is the first in a series of Etsy treasuries I'll be doing featuring sellers and items from different parts of the world.  I chose Australia to be first because I've had the pleasure of meeting many wonderful people from there through Etsy.   Even though our meetings have been online only, I have a connected feeling to this wonderful place and hope that one day I'll visit in person.  Hope you enjoy this series and all the wonderful people and items featured in them!

No comments