Welcome

Hello and welcome!  I'm Sahnda and I love to sew, craft, bake and anything else creative.  I am also the designer and creator of my handbag line, Sahnda Marie.  I design and create every handbag in my home studio and sell them on Etsy.  I am currently waiting for my business license to be finalized and then my Etsy shop will be up and running.  Also in the works is my jewelry line, which will also be on Etsy.  I'm completely loving making the jewelry pieces!  So far I've been working on necklaces made with feathers, handmade faux butterfly wings, tassels and flower cabochons.  I look forward to sharing these!  I used to create handbags under my previous brand, Honey'd.  I've had one of my wristlets featured on Fox News DC fashion segment and have had interviews with Italian online magazine Nuok and Handmade Spark.  I have since re branded using my own name.  
Future plans for my blog include displaying pictures of upcoming bags and jewelry before they're released, tutorials, random fashion and home decor finds from the internet and magazines.  I'm always reading blogs, magazines and shopping and I find so many great things that I want to share!  I look forward to this endeavor and hope you will too! 

No comments