'The Shops at Target' Preview

  Target is debuting a wonderful collaboration of product lines under the umbrella of 'The Shops at Target' beginning 05/06-06/16.  The shops included are COS Bar, The Candy Store, The Webster, Polka Dog Bakery and my favorite, Privet House.  I've really been turned off by some of their more recent collaborations with top designers and the lack of product availability and quality.  But this time it looks like they may have made a better choice by choosing better product lines.  I'm loving the candy from The Candy Store and the home products from Privet House are full of juicy summer colors with a cottage feel.  And dog owners are surely going to love the colorful doggie products.  I look forward to checking these out and I hope Target will be able to accomplish a successful debut.  Until then we shall see, but at any rate I always love Target. 


No comments