Girls Butterfly Birthday Party

My daughter recently celebrated her 7th birthday!  Every year I let her pick her birthday theme and I was so excited when she said she wanted butterflies!  I already knew about Sugar Robot's edible butterflies and had been wanting to try them for quite some time.  So I ordered some for her birthday cake and her classroom cupcakes.  The edible butterflies turned a simple cake and cupcakes into beautiful creations!  It literally took only minutes to decorate with these.  The kids in her class were so excited that they could eat the butterflies.  They were a hit!  For the rest of her birthday I found some inspiration on Pinterest from my 'Girls Birthday' board.  Everything came together so wonderfully and my daughter said it was the best day ever.  So here are some pictures of what I did and where I found some of my ideas.

Butterfly Birthday
Edible butterflies
Marshmallow Flowers
Kraft gift bags with paper butterflies and grass made using a Cricut machine
Fruit kabobs
Potted moss with butterflies
Paper butterfly trimmed streamers
Butterfly cupcakes
Pinterest inspirations
 


1. Sugar Robot edible butterflies
2. Fruit Kabobs
3. Butterfly gift bags
4. Marshmallow flowers

No comments