Target Pillowfort Kids Home Collection

Target just released their new kids home decor collection, Pillowfort, last week and it's amazing!  Consisting of over 1200 pieces you are sure to find everything you need and much more!  I'm getting ready to transition my toddlers bedroom from a nursery to a big girls room, and I'm so excited to be using some of the Pillowfort items!  Right now Target is having a great sale on all regular priced home items too.  You can save 15% off when you spend $125 until March 5th!  Online orders over $25 have free shipping or if you use their Redcard you always have free shipping on all orders plus save 5%.  Such a great and affordable way to redecorate your little ones room or nursery!

Here are some items I'll be using from the Pillowfort collection in my daughters room:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments