Hello


For those of you who don't know me, let me say 'Hello'!  I'm Sahnda, the owner/creator behind Sahnda Marie Kids.  I live in Southern California with my husband and three children.  I'm originally from Minnesota so I'm a nature loving soul that still yearns for the woodsy outdoors.  I've been sewing for over 20 years and have made a variety of different items.  I previously made and sold handbags for which I loved but over time I outgrew it.  After having my youngest baby in 2013 I had to start shopping for baby items all over again.  It had been over eight years since my last baby so things had changed quite a bit.  I began looking for shoes and came across a lot of cute pairs, but nothing that was cute and comfortable enough for delicate little feet.  So I started experimenting with making my own baby shoes.  After some pattern changes and minor tweaks I came up with shoes that I absolutely love!  My baby girl wears nothing but my shoes and she loves them too!  She has sensitive skin like my other daughter so it was important to have the materials that are touching her skin to be organic.  Most shoes have no lining at all or the material quality is questionable.  I truly love my shoes and I have confidence that you will too!  Be sure to follow me on Instagram where I'm most sociable and for some great giveaways!  Hope to see you there!
Love,

No comments